Publications - Bruce Schneier
Papers - 2000
- J. Katz and B. Schneier, A Chosen Ciphertext Attack against Several E-Mail Encryption Protocols, 9th USENIX Security Symposium, 2000.
- B. Schneier, The Fallacy of Trusted Client Software (Cryptorhythms column), Information Security Magazine, August 2000.
- B. Schneier, J. Kelsey, D. Whiting, D. Wagner, C. Hall, N. Ferguson, T. Kohno, M. Stay, The Twofish Team's Final Comments on AES Selection, May 2000.
- D. Whiting, B. Schneier, S. Bellovin, AES Key Agility Issues in High-Speed IPsec Implementations, May 2000.
- J. Kelsey, Key Separation in Twofish, Twofish Technical Report #7, April 2000.
- The Process of Security, Information Security Magazine, April 2000.
- N. Ferguson, B. Schneier, and D. Wagner, Security Weaknesses in Maurer-Like Randomized Stream Ciphers, Fifth Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ACISP 2000), Springer-Verlag, 2000, pp. 234-241.
- J. Kelsey and B. Schneier, MARS Attacks! Preliminary Cryptanalysis of Reduced-Round MARS Variants, Proceedings of the Third AES Candidate Conference, April 2000, pp. 169-185.
- T. Kohno, J. Kelsey, and B. Schneier, Preliminary Cryptanalysis of Reduced-Round Serpent, Proceedings of the Third AES Candidate Conference, April 2000, pp. 195-211.
- B. Schneier and D. Whiting, A Performance Comparison of the Five AES Finalists, Proceedings of the Third AES Candidate Conference, April 2000, pp. 123-135.
- N. Ferguson, J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, D. Whiting, A Twofish Retreat: Related-Key Attacks Against Reduced-Round Twofish, Twofish Technical Report #6, February 2000.
- C. Ellison and B. Schneier, Ten Risks of PKI: What You're Not Being Told about Public Key Infrastructure, Computer Security Journal, v 16, n 1, 2000, pp. 1-7.
- C. Ellison, C. Hall, R. Milbert, and B. Schneier, Protecting Secret Keys with Personal Entropy, Future Generation Computer Systems, v. 16, 2000, pp. 311-318.
- B. Schneier, Self-Study Course in Block Cipher Cryptanalysis, Cryptologia, v.24, n.1, Jan 2000, pp. 18-34.
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, D. Wagner, and C. Hall, "Side Channel Cryptanalysis of Product Ciphers," Journal of Computer Security, v. 8, n. 2-3, 2000, pp. 141-158.
- J. Kelsey and B. Schneier, Key-Schedule Cryptanalysis of DEAL, Sixth Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC 99), Springer Verlag, 2000, pp. 118-134.
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and N. Ferguson, Yarrow-160: Notes on the Design and Analysis of the Yarrow Cryptographic Pseudorandom Number Generator, Sixth Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC 99), Springer Verlag, 2000, pp. 13-33.
Photo of Bruce Schneier by Per Ervland.
Schneier on Security is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Resilient Systems, Inc..