Crypto-Gram is a free monthly e-mail digest of posts from Bruce Schneier's Schneier on Security blog.
In this issue:
- Important: Crypto-Gram Is Moving to MailChimp
- Router Vulnerability and the VPNFilter Botnet
- E-Mail Vulnerabilities and Disclosure
- Russian Censorship of Telegram
- Security and Human Behavior (SHB 2018)
- Schneier News
- Another Spectre-Like CPU Vulnerability
- An Example of Deterrence in Cyberspace
- New Data Privacy Regulations
Photo of Bruce Schneier by Per Ervland.
Schneier on Security is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of IBM Resilient.