Crypto-Gram is a free monthly e-mail digest of posts from Bruce Schneier's Schneier on Security blog.
In this issue:
- WannaCry Ransomware
- The Future of Ransomware
- WannaCry and Vulnerabilities
- NSA Brute-Force Keysearch Machine
- NSA Abandons "About" Searches
- Extending the Airplane Laptop Ban
- Security and Human Behavior (SHB 2017)
- Passwords at the Border
- Schneier News
- NSA Document Outlining Russian Attempts to Hack Voter Rolls
- Who Are the Shadow Brokers?
- Ransomware and the Internet of Things
Photo of Bruce Schneier by Per Ervland.
Schneier on Security is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of IBM Resilient.