Publications - Bruce Schneier
Papers - 1997
- B. Schneier and C. Hall, An Improved E-mail Security Protocol, 13th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACM Press, December 1997, pp. 232-238.
- C. Hall and B. Schneier, Remote Electronic Gambling, 13th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACM Press, December 1997, pp. 227-230.
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and D. Wagner, Related-Key Cryptanalysis of 3-WAY, Biham-DES, CAST, DES-X, NewDES, RC2, and TEA, ICICS '97 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, November 1997, pp. 233-246.
- D. Wagner, B. Schneier, and J. Kelsey, Cryptanalysis of the Cellular Message Encryption Algorithm, Advances in Cryptology--CRYPTO '97 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, August 1997, pp. 526-537.
- N. Ferguson and B. Schneier, Cryptanalysis of Akelarre, Fourth Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography, August 1997, pp. 201-212.
- H. Abelson, R. Anderson, S.M. Bellovin, J. Benaloh, M. Blaze, W. Diffie, J. Gilmore, P. G. Neumann, R.L. Rivest, J.I. Schiller, and B. Schneier, The Risks of Key Recovery, Key Escrow, and Trusted Third-Party Encryption, World Wide Web Journal, v.2, n.3, 1997, pp. 241-257.
- J. Kelsey and B. Schneier, Conditional Purchase Orders, 4th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, ACM Press, April 1997, pp. 117-124.
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and D. Wagner, Protocol Interactions and the Chosen Protocol Attack, Security Protocols, International Workshop April 1997 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, 1998, pp. 91-104.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, Remote Auditing of Software Outputs Using a Trusted Coprocessor, Journal of Future Generation Computer Systems, v.13, n.1, 1997, pp. 9-18.
- B. Schneier and D. Whiting, Fast Software Encryption: Designing Encryption Algorithms for Optimal Software Speed on the Intel Pentium Processor, Fast Software Encryption, Fourth International Workshop Proceedings (January 1997), Springer-Verlag, 1997, pp. 242-259.
Photo of Bruce Schneier by Per Ervland.
Schneier on Security is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Resilient Systems, Inc..