Publications - Bruce Schneier
Papers - 1996
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and C. Hall, "An
12th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACM Press,
December 1996, pp. 24-30.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, "A Peer-to-Peer Software Metering
Second USENIX Workshop on Electronic Commerce Proceedings, USENIX
Press, November 1996, pp. 279-286.
- D. Wagner and B. Schneier, "Analysis of the SSL 3.0
Protocol," The Second
USENIX Workshop on Electronic Commerce Proceedings, USENIX Press,
November 1996, pp. 29-40.
- B. Schneier, J. Kelsey, and J. Walker, "Distributed
Proctoring," ESORICS 96
Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, September 1996, pp. 172-182.
- J. Kelsey and B. Schneier, "Authenticating Outputs of
Computer Software Using a Cryptographic Coprocessor,"
Proceedings 1996 CARDIS, September
1996, pp. 11-24.
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and D. Wagner, "Key-Schedule
3-WAY, IDEA, G-DES, RC4, SAFER, and Triple-DES," Advances in
'96 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, August 1996, pp.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, "Automatic Event Stream
Notarization Using Digital Signatures," Security
Protocols, International Workshop April 1996
Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, 1997, pp. 155-169.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, "Unbalanced Feistel Networks and
Block Cipher Design," Fast Software Encryption, Third International
(February 1996), Springer-Verlag, 1996, pp. 121-144.
- M. Blaze, W. Diffie, R. Rivest, B. Schneier, T. Shimomura, E. Thompson,
and M. Weiner, "Minimal Key Lengths for Symmetric Ciphers to Provide Adequate
Commercial Security," January 1996.
Schneier.com is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Co3 Systems, Inc.
A free monthly e-mail newsletter on security and security technology.
|Schneier on Security|
A blog covering security and security technology.