Publications - Bruce Schneier
Papers - 1996
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and C. Hall, "An Authenticated Camera," 12th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACM Press, December 1996, pp. 24-30.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, "A Peer-to-Peer Software Metering System," The Second USENIX Workshop on Electronic Commerce Proceedings, USENIX Press, November 1996, pp. 279-286.
- D. Wagner and B. Schneier, "Analysis of the SSL 3.0 Protocol," The Second USENIX Workshop on Electronic Commerce Proceedings, USENIX Press, November 1996, pp. 29-40.
- B. Schneier, J. Kelsey, and J. Walker, "Distributed Proctoring," ESORICS 96 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, September 1996, pp. 172-182.
- J. Kelsey and B. Schneier, "Authenticating Outputs of Computer Software Using a Cryptographic Coprocessor," Proceedings 1996 CARDIS, September 1996, pp. 11-24.
- J. Kelsey, B. Schneier, and D. Wagner, "Key-Schedule Cryptanalysis of 3-WAY, IDEA, G-DES, RC4, SAFER, and Triple-DES," Advances in Cryptology--CRYPTO '96 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, August 1996, pp. 237-251.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, "Automatic Event Stream Notarization Using Digital Signatures," Security Protocols, International Workshop April 1996 Proceedings, Springer-Verlag, 1997, pp. 155-169.
- B. Schneier and J. Kelsey, "Unbalanced Feistel Networks and Block Cipher Design," Fast Software Encryption, Third International Workshop Proceedings (February 1996), Springer-Verlag, 1996, pp. 121-144.
- M. Blaze, W. Diffie, R. Rivest, B. Schneier, T. Shimomura, E. Thompson, and M. Weiner, "Minimal Key Lengths for Symmetric Ciphers to Provide Adequate Commercial Security," January 1996.
Photo of Bruce Schneier by Per Ervland.
Schneier on Security is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Co3 Systems, Inc..