Publications - Bruce Schneier
Papers - 1994 and earlier
- B. Schneier, "A Primer on Authentication and Digital
Security Journal, v. 10, n. 2, 1994, pp. 38-40.
- B. Schneier, "Designing Encryption Algorithms for Real
of the 1994 ACM SIGSAC New Security Paradigms Workshop, IEEE
Society Press, August 1994, pp. 63-71.
- B. Schneier, "The Blowfish Encryption Algorithm," Dr.
Dobb's Journal, v.
19, n. 4, April 1994, pp. 38-40.
- B. Schneier, "Description of a New Variable-Length Key,
64-Bit Block Cipher
(Blowfish)," Fast Software Encryption, Cambridge Security
Proceedings (December 1993), Springer-Verlag, 1994, pp. 191-204.
- B. Schneier, "Pseudo-Random Sequence Generator for 32-Bit CPUs," Dr. Dobb's Journal, v. 17, n. 2, February 1992, pp. 34-40.
- B. Schneier, "One-Way Hash Functions," Dr. Dobb's
Journal, v. 16, n. 9,
September 1991, pp. 148-151.
Schneier.com is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of BT.
A free monthly e-mail newsletter on security and security technology.
|Schneier on Security|
A blog covering security and security technology.