Bruce Schneier Facts T-Shirts

0-Day Clothing has taken 25 Bruce Schneier Facts and turned them into T-shirts just in time for Christmas.

Posted on December 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM • 27 Comments

Comments

Bruce SchneierDecember 6, 2013 3:32 PM

"Do you get a cut of the proceeds?"

I do not.

But that's okay; I don't mind.

WaelDecember 6, 2013 4:01 PM

I like this one:
Every time Bruce Schneier smiles, an amateur cryptographer dies. I don't understand it, but I like it. Judging by the picture on the newest book, all of them amateurs are still alive.

@Bruce, the picture on the book looks better than the one on your blog.

Clive RobinsonDecember 6, 2013 4:16 PM

@ Wael,

@Bruce, the picture on the book looks better than the one on your blog

Every time I look at it I get the uneasy feeling it's been "photoshoped" because Bruce's head looks to small in comparison to the shoulder width...

AnuraDecember 6, 2013 4:17 PM

@Wael

I think it's a combination of the old meme, as well as the well known fact that most amature cryptographers make weak ciphers, which Bruce can break without blinking an eye (as opposed to strong ciphers made by good cryptographers, which Bruce can break with a blink of the eye).

This all brings up the centuries old question: Can Bruce make a cipher so strong that even he himself cannot break it?

WaelDecember 6, 2013 4:32 PM

@Clive Robinson

Every time I look at it I get the uneasy feeling it's been "photoshoped"
Right! I see that too, now that you've mentioned it! Maybe that explains Bruce's saying: "I'm also happy with the cover" :)

Leonhard EulerDecember 6, 2013 5:43 PM

I always liked: Bruce Schneier can cross each of the 7 bridges of Konigsberg only once, and end back up where he started.

Bill VanceDecember 6, 2013 7:40 PM

Just great. Now, every time I see the Dos Equis beer commercial man on the tele ("The World's Most Interesting Man"), I'm going to think it's Bruce.

ValerioDecember 7, 2013 6:44 AM

Cool. I just bought two of the Schneier facts and the "In Math we Trust" on. I bought some stuff from that 0-Day apparel shop a few months ago and I love it. They have pretty cool stuff in the Computing section.