Schneier on Security
A blog covering security and security technology.
« National Cybersecurity Awareness Month |
| Insider Attack Against Diebold Voting Machines »
October 4, 2011
Nice cartoon on the problems of content filtering.
Posted on October 4, 2011 at 1:29 PM
• 13 Comments
To receive these entries once a month by e-mail, sign up for the Crypto-Gram Newsletter.
Apparently Bruce's link has slashdotted their server. ;-p
The connection has timed out
The server at onefte.com is taking too long to respond.
Transcript from Google Cache:
Title: We are not bad people.
1. You security guys need to go a little easier on the filtering thing.
2. Protecting our people from offensive material is a job we take very seriously.
1. I know. I typed abreast in an email and got three calls from HR.
2. Maybe you should leave that stuff for when you’re not at work.
Caption: The line between managing risk and irrational restraint is a thin one.
You've stumbled on part of Bruce's plan for world domination.
1. Post link to competitor's website on blog
2. Laugh as their servers die a fiery death
4. Rule the world!
My wife is organizing a fundraiser to support healthcare for women's cancer issues. She couldn't figure out why some folks weren't responding to her e-mails.... (Hint: ``breast cancer'' includes the word ``breast''. Can't have that! :-/)
Terry - years and years ago, either Prodigy or AOL had a similar problem. I seem to remember a hubbub due to the "hooter cancer" discussion group.
Schneier.com is a personal website. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Co3 Systems, Inc.