The number of different ways to read my essays, commentaries, and links has grown recently. Here's the rundown:
- You can read my writings daily on my blog.
- These are reprinted on my Facebook page.
- They are also reprinted on my LiveJournal feed.
- You can follow them on Twitter.
- And you can subscribe to the RSS feed, both full text and excerpts.
- Finally, you can read the same writing aggregated once a month and e-mailed directly to you: Crypto-Gram.
I think that about covers it for useful distribution formats right now.
EDITED TO ADD (6/20): One more; there's a Crypto-Gram podcast.
Posted on June 15, 2010 at 1:05 PM • 25 Comments