Fifth Annual Movie-Plot Threat Contest Semi-Finalists
On April 1, I announced the Fifth Annual Movie Plot Threat Contest:
Your task, ye Weavers of Tales, is to create a fable of fairytale suitable for instilling the appropriate level of fear in children so they grow up appreciating all the lords do to protect them.
Submissions are in, and here are the semifinalists.
- Untitled story about polar bears, by Mike Ferguson.
- “The Gashlycrumb Terrors,” by Laura.
- Untitled Little Red Riding Hood parody, by Isti.
- “The Boy who Didn’t Cry Wolf,” by yt.
- Untitled story about exploding imps, by Mister JTA.
Cast your vote by number; voting closes at the end of the month.