News Tagged "Software Engineering Daily"
Page 1 of 1
“What we learn again and again is that security is less about what you think of, and more about what you didn’t think of.”
- In Data and Goliath, what are the motives of different goliaths?
- Why is the Ashley Madison case a watershed moment in security?
- Do you still feel we should break up the NSA?
- Will Google and Amazon become military contractors?
- How can we defend ourselves from DOS attacks from refrigerators?
- When we put processors in refrigerators, and cars, and thermostats, are we increasing the attack surface, and our vulnerabilities faster than we are improving our utility?…
Sidebar photo of Bruce Schneier by Joe MacInnis.