Audio: Security and Privacy with Bruce Schneier
“What we learn again and again is that security is less about what you think of, and more about what you didn’t think of.”
- In Data and Goliath, what are the motives of different goliaths?
- Why is the Ashley Madison case a watershed moment in security?
- Do you still feel we should break up the NSA?
- Will Google and Amazon become military contractors?
- How can we defend ourselves from DOS attacks from refrigerators?
- When we put processors in refrigerators, and cars, and thermostats, are we increasing the attack surface, and our vulnerabilities faster than we are improving our utility?