News Tagged "Sounds About Right"
Page 1 of 1
I spoke to Bruce Schneier about his latest book A Hacker’s Mind: How the Powerful Bend Society’s Rules, and How to Bend them Back.
Some of the topics we discussed includes:
- How does hacking reinforce expositing power structures?
- What is the difference between hacking and cheating?
- How ‘Societal Hacks Are Often Normalized’ and how big financial companies often look for hacks.
- How do the rich and powerful use luxury real estate as a hack?
- When does being ‘Too Big To Fail’ also become a hack?
- How do companies such as Uber and Wework benefit from Venture Capitalism as a hack?…
Sidebar photo of Bruce Schneier by Joe MacInnis.